Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Welcome home Boog!!

This past summer, my roommate from college and one of my best friends moved back from Honduras. He had been there since 1999! It is good to have him home and be able to hang out with him on a regular basis.

This past weekend I drove up to his parent's place for a welcome home party they had for he and his family. (married with two kids) I had a great time, and it was awesome to catch up with a few people I hadn't seen in a while.

This is Me, Brian Mack, and Mike "Boog" Jones. The three of us have been friends since 1994 when we all were freshman at Albion College. We all played football, and I think that is what made us great friends!

We are planning to hook up and all go to Albion's homecoming at the end of the month. It should be a trip to be back there seeing games with those guys! I am sure pictures of the weekend will be coming soon!!

No comments: